Saturday, June 25, 2005 | About me...

Life is simple, even though it may look fuzzy!
This page displays a different photo everytime, from my the Archive section. You can change it if u like, by clicking this link. :-)




My Name is: Chez

Equipment I use:
Canon Powershot A95 (June, 05)
Nokia N80 (April, 07)
Kodak KB10
Yashica Zoomate 70

Storage I use:
Sandisk Ultra II CF I - 1GB (31, Oct, 05)
Canon CF I 32MB

Mail me at glassprism at gmail dot com

Born in India, 22 May.
Hav done my Masters in Business Administration at Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia. Previously, I did my Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Currently working in Financial Services.

If u like my photos, Add to ur favourites list at Photoblogs.Org and visit often.

Copyright: My photos, The Title (Glass Prism) and The Subtitle (Creativity is Human) are copyrighted under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License. Simply put, that means, you can use them personally as it is and not commercially, and you are required to provide a link to Glass Prism where-ever my photo and the components are used. For prints, please mail me.

The Template Design is copyrighted under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License. You may use the Template personally in ur site and not for commercial purposes. You are required to provide a link to Glass Prism in ur site. The Template Design, can be modified but, If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one. Thats it.. :-)

I use flickr to host my Photos. I have a pro account in flickr. Links to individual photos cannot be found on the individual posts. However you can find the original size versions of them at flickr here.


Ciao!!! :)
« Home

« Thumbnail Archives » « About » « Photoblogs.Org Listed » « Canon Powershot A95 » « Blogger » « Flickr »
« Absolutely Del.icio.us » « Stumble It! » « Add to ur Favorites »