Monday, July 04, 2005 | See thru

« Home | Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »

Anonymous Anonymous [4:52 pm, July 04, 2005] said... This is one of those Tea Glass Series Photo. The contrast in the focus between the glass in the foreground and the building in the background is what i like in this photo. More, the buiding that can be seen thru the red spectrum of the glass, with the horizontal delineation shadows of the red bands adds to the beauty. Thats why this photo is featured here today.

I didnt do any editing and this is an original photo.
 


Blogger Sathish N [7:19 pm, July 04, 2005] said... Interesting pic..
Anand, I like ur template.. may be next time when I change my template.. I might steal something from here :D
 



» Not out of sight, Always! » Marathon Everyday? » Girl in the Glass » Storm in the Pacific » Beauty in a Rainy Night » Thumbnail Archives » About me...
« Thumbnail Archives » « About » « Photoblogs.Org Listed » « Canon Powershot A95 » « Blogger » « Flickr »
« Absolutely Del.icio.us » « Stumble It! » « Add to ur Favorites »