Friday, September 30, 2005 | Cinema

« Home | Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »

Blogger Chez [4:34 pm, September 30, 2005] said... Ever since I was a Kid, I was raving to take this kind of photo. The guiding lights in a cinema. It is tough to capture the richness, mainly because of the poor lighting in the cinemas.

Every time we grope in the dark to find our seat, I've felt how could this feel, of being inside a theatre with just a small amount of light from the guiding lights be captured in a photo.

Here it is, now. A 6-sec exp without a tripod! I love it.
 


Blogger cosmicblob [5:10 am, October 02, 2005] said... Love it too! Reminds me of an auditorium that I frequented during my childhood, where many of my amateur performances took place :-) 



» Horizon » Mesh » Jellies » All Set » Futurity » In-sight » Vanishing Soul » Lonely » Window of Dreams » The Bridge
« Thumbnail Archives » « About » « Photoblogs.Org Listed » « Canon Powershot A95 » « Blogger » « Flickr »
« Absolutely Del.icio.us » « Stumble It! » « Add to ur Favorites »