Thursday, April 06, 2006 | Blurred

« Home | Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »

Blogger Chez [6:03 pm, April 06, 2006] said... This photo was taken long back. Just caught my eye, when I was going thru my archives. The flawed exposure and the delayed shutter adds to the surrealism in the photo. I like it in one way. 


Blogger gP [8:17 pm, April 10, 2006] said... its been long since ive came here, the collection grew big.

Nicesnap...the exposure and all...and you can still c some details..
 



» Shades of Violet » Standing Tall » The Pier » Growing Young » Its a Windy Day » My back is bent » Give it a whirl » Little Greens » One and two » Turbo Car
« Thumbnail Archives » « About » « Photoblogs.Org Listed » « Canon Powershot A95 » « Blogger » « Flickr »
« Absolutely Del.icio.us » « Stumble It! » « Add to ur Favorites »