Wednesday, May 31, 2006 | Lost Somewhere

« Home | Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »
| Archives | Next »

Blogger Chez [3:39 pm, May 31, 2006] said... I love abstract photography. If you ask me what this photo means, my answer would be 'I don't know'. Yet, It like it. Just, the play of light in the night.

Taken on my way home while returning from univ. Location: Somewhere in Surfers Paradise, Australia.
 



» Neon Birds » Shine and Glitter » Droplets of Red » Moonsign » The Rings » Breeze of light » Fast Track: Right behind you » People on the road » Missed It! » Blurred
« Thumbnail Archives » « About » « Photoblogs.Org Listed » « Canon Powershot A95 » « Blogger » « Flickr »
« Absolutely Del.icio.us » « Stumble It! » « Add to ur Favorites »